Tuesday, July 19, 2005

A wise suggestion..

Well I happily deleted my last blog.Because someone just now reminded me that you don't write everything in a blog.Blogs can be potentionally dangerous because they display private thoughts in the public domain.
I was not aware of a code of ethics in blogging.For those utterly blissful souls who happpily write explosive things in their blogs I dare warn them about the life threatening implications one has to go through if it goes against certain individuals.Those who wear their hearts on their sleeves and can't even take a miniscule amount of criticism.
There are different individuals in this world.And most of you will agree about those individuals who live in an utopian world thinking that they have the world at their feet .The dictionary describes them as egoists and egotists.Beware of both of them.....